Thursday, May 11, 2017

Priyanka Chopra Modern Luxury Photoshoot 2017

After gracing Marie Claire 2017 Issue, the rising star, Priyanka Chopra is now mesmerizing in the Modern Luxury Photoshoot 2017. 34-year-old singer and actress is looking like a dream sporting blue chiffon gown, black and white sheer dress, a black top, paired with striped long skirt, yellow off-the-shoulder-top and many more

In an interview with Modern Luxury magazine in their May 2017 issue, the diva revealed that she was once replaced from a film because her schedule didn’t match up with the leading actor’s. “Once, a producer told my manager that if I couldn’t adjust dates according to the male actors, then I would be replaced because women are replaceable in films when there’s a big male actor. I was replaced, and it felt terrible… Instances like that made me think about how I could be irreplaceable. What could I do to make myself strong enough [that] no one would have the audacity to say that to me or do that to me again?”

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...