Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Olivia Palermo InStyle UK 2012 October

Our favorite star Olivia Palermo covers InStyle UK magazine 2012 October issue. This beautiful 26-year-old socialite is wearing some Summery floral pieces for the issue. For the cover, she is sporting a floral dress by Christian Dior, sunglasses by DSQUARED2 and a ring by Chanel. Wearing a flower skirt from Alexander McQueen and earrings by Dolce & Gabbana, Olivia is looking chic. She poses in another floral dress with flower sandals and earrings from famous label Dolce & Gabbana.



Here is Olivia's interview:

On not wanting to be compared to Kim Kardashian: Whatever she’s done, it’s worked, but I do things differently. I’m in fashion. I’m in New York. I’m in London. And I’m in the rest of Europe. She’s LA… Our careers are very different.

On always looking her best: I like walking out of the house feeling fully pulled together. It doesn’t matter if there’s someone standing outside my apartment or not. I couldn’t care less. I like getting dressed for me and not them.

On her floral-themed photo shoot: This season you’re definitely seeing floral back in trend. Not only have we seen it on the spring runways but we’re also seeing it in fall which is nice and refreshing.




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...